- 2/3 cup MAC Foods Besan Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped Rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Proscuitto, Feta and Semi-dried Tomato
- Fresh tomato (chopped), Rocket, finely chopped onion, Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Sift the Besan Flour and salt together into a bowl.
- Whilst constantly whisking, slowly add 1/4 cup of water to the flour until it forms a paste. Beat with a wooden spoon until a smooth paste is formed. Whisk in the remaining water and allow to stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the rosemary and stir well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in an ovenproof fry pan on a medium-high heat.
- Pour batter into fry pan and drizzle remaining oil on top.
- Cook in fry pan until the bottom is golden and crisp (approximately 2-3 minutes). Burst any large bubbles whilst in fry pan.
- Remove fry pan from heat and put into oven for 10 minutes (to allow pizza to cook through).
- Remove from oven and add your favourite toppings.
- Change oven to grill (or move to grill). Place pizza under grill for 4-5 minutes to crisp base and melt toppings.
- Remove from grill and cut into wedges.