- 1 cup of MAC Foods Pearled Sorghum
- 1 Spanish Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 4 cups of vegetable stock
- 300g baby carrots (approximately 10-12)
- 100g Goats Feta, crumbled (more if you are a Feta lover)
- 2 Chorizo sausages, sliced
- Ground pepper and salt
- Heat pan on medium high heat. Add a tablespoon of oil then add the chopped onion and garlic.
- Once onion is translucent, add MAC Foods Pearled Sorghum. Stir to coat Pearled Sorghum in oil.
- Add stock. Bring to the boil. Add carrots.
- Reduce to a simmer.
- Allow to simmer until all the liquid is absorbed (approximately 40 minutes).
- In a frypan, heat remaining oil. Add chorizo and fry to desired cooked level.
- Add chorizo to cooked Pearled Sorghum. Add pepper and salt.
- Plate Pearled Sorghum then add crumbled feta. Drizzle with some balsamic glaze.